19 de marzo de 2010

V.A - The Mod Generation ( Clean Living Under Difficult Circumstances )

Otro de la Castle Music.

Track List :

1. I'll Keep On Holding On - The Action
2. Get Yourself Together - Small Faces
3. Jump & Dance - The Carnaby
4. I Need You - The Kinks
5. I'm Your Witchdoctor - John Mayall & Bluesbreakers
6. Treat Her Good - Chris Farlowe
7. Michael The Lover - Geno Washington & Ram Jam Band
8. This Heart Of Mine - Jimmy James & Vagabonds
9. If You See What I mean - P.P. Arnold
10. Emergency 99 - The Alan Bown Set
11. I Dig Everything - David Bowie
12. We Can Take It - The Smoke
13. Circles - Les Fleur De Lys
14. We Didn't Kiss We Didn't Love But We Do Now - The Clique
15. Baby Don't Do It - The Poets
16. You've Got What I Want - The Sorrows
17. Neighbour, Neighbour - The Spectres
18. Soul Sauce - Timebox

Descarga : La intentaré subir otra vez ... por que me la borraron los de blogger...


LeeLosComentarios


Saludos!!

1 comentario: