27 de abril de 2009

Trojan - Work Your Soul - jamaican 60's and northern soul 1966 - 1974



Track list:
1.: Where Is The Love - Miller, Glenn
2.: I Feel So Bad - Edwards, Jackie
3.: Help Yourself - James, Jimmy & The Vagabonds
4.: Work Your Soul - McCook, Tommy & The Supersonics
5.: Mini Skirt And Go Go Boots - Lloyd & Glen
6.: Make Me Yours - Dillon, Phyllis
7.: Hoop - Dixon, Errol
8.: I've Got The Blues - Dekker, Desmond & The Aces
9.: Let's Dance - Cliff, Jimmy
10.: Girl I've Got A Date (soul version) - Ellis, Alton & The Flames
11.: Here Comes That Feeling (aka That lonely feeling) - Gaylettes
12.: Do It Right (soul version) - Three Tops
13.: Come On Home - Edwards, Jackie
14.: Never You Hurt - Aitken, Laurel & The Soulmen
15.: I Want To Know - Sugar Simone
16.: Help Me - Gray, Owen
17.: This Heart Of Mine - James, Jimmy & The Vagabonds
18.: Mama Didn't Lie - Harriott, Derrick
19.: Mellow Moonlight - Docker, Roy
20.: King Without A Throne - Sugar Simone
21.: One Monkey Don't Stop No Show - Marvel
22.: I Don't Want - Dixon, Errol
23.: Leave It In The Hands Of Love - Dillon, Phyllis
24.: Baby Be My Girl - Thornton, Eddie Outfit

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario