2 de mayo de 2009

V.A Decca Originals - the R&B years


Track list:
01. The Birds - You're On My Mind
02. The Fairies - Anytime At All
03. Blues By Five - Boom Boom
04. Cops 'n' Robbers - Gotta Be A Reason
05. Dave Berry - Don't Gimme No Lip, Child
06. Lulu & The Luvvers - I'll Come Running Over
07. Graham Bond Organisation - Long Tall Shorty
08. The Frays - Keep Me Covered
09. Davie Jones & The King Bees - Louie Louie Go Home
10. John Mayall - Crawling Up A Hill
11. The Chasers - Hey Little Girl
12. Zoot Money - The Uncle Willie
13. The Hipster Image - Can't Let Her Go
14. David John & The Mood - To Catch That Man
15. The Beazers - Blue Beat
16. The Exotics - Cross My Heart
17. Rod Stewert - Good Morning Little School Girl
18. Alexis Korner's Blues Incorporated - I Got My Mojo Working
19. The Emeralds - King Lonely The Blue
20. The Big Three - You've Gotta Keep Her Underhand
21. The Plebs - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
22. Steve Aldo - Can I Get Witness
23. The Redcaps - Talkin' Bout You
24. Paul's Disciples - See That My Grave Is Kept Clean
25. The Birds - You Don't love Me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario