11 de noviembre de 2009

V.A - The girls got soul - KENT


Track List :


1. Sweet Inspiration - Sweet Inspirations
2. Save Me - Franklin, Aretha
3. You Can't Love Me (In The Midnight Hour) - Mason, Ann & Little Mac/Boss sounds
4. What'cha Gonna Do About It - Troy, Doris
5. Me And My Baby - Wells, Mary
6. You'll Lose A Good Thing - Lynn, Barbara
7. That Hurts - Johnson, Rozetta
8. But I Love Him - Troy, Doris
9. Ain't No Way - Franklin, Aretha
10. I'm Still Waiting - LaBelle, Patti
11. Dear Lover - Wells, Mary
12. Until Then I'll Suffer - Lynn, Barbara
13. Unloved Unwanted Me - Lynn, Barbara
14. It's Nice To Know - Johnson, Rozetta
15. My Man He's A Lovin' Man - Lavette, Bettye
16. Hello Walls - Phillips, 'Little' Esther
17. Go Away - Baker, LaVern
18. Bumble Bee - Baker, LaVern
19. Here He Comes - Brown, Ruth
20. I'm Blue (The Gone Gong Song) - Ikettes
21. Seperation Line - Lee, Laura
22. Let It Be Me - Sweet Inspirations
23. I Can't Afford To Lose Him - Wells, Mary
24. Hey You Set My Soul On Fire - Wells, Mary
25. Take Your Love And Run - Lynn, Barbara

Descarga : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mn5dzvookot

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario