30 de julio de 2009

VA - Northern Soul Originals


Track List :

CD1 :

1. Same Old Thing - The Olympics
2. Put Your Arms Around Me - The Sherrys
3. Exus Trek - Luther Ingram & His Orchestra
4. It's Gonna Be a False Alarm - Volcanoes
5. Focused on You - Bernard Williams
6. Do the Temptation Walk - Jackie Lee
7. Cigarette Ashes - James Conwell
8. Quittin Time - International Kansas City Playboys
9. Life Goes On - The Fabulous Downbeats
10. You're Not My Kind - Paula Durante
11. Loving You Takes All of My Time - The Debonaires
12. Ooh Honey Baby - Bob & Earl
13. There's Nothing Else to Say - The Incredibles
14. She's Puttin You On - United Four
15. Blowing My Mind to Pieces - Bob Relf
16. Sweet Darling
17. No Part Time Love for Me - Martha Starr
18. I Need Help - Detroit Land Apples

CD2 :

1. Whether It's Right or Wrong
2. Where's There's a Will, There's a Way
3. Saving All My Lovin' for You
4. My Little Girl
5. Love Can't Be Modernised
6. Where I'm Not Wanted
7. Now That I Found You Baby
8. I Still Love You
9. Baby Do the Philly Dog
10. Don't Do Nothing I Wouldn't Do
11. Angelina, Angelina
12. Don't Pretend
13. King for a Day
14. Just a Little Mixed Up
15. Hole in the Wall
16. That Beatin' Rythm
17. Lies
18. What Is This ?
19. Oo Wee Let It Be Babe

Descarga

CD1 : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qzzkmjyvemi
CD2 : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jryzdcff52n

1 comentario:

  1. "Angelina, Angelina" is corrupt, but still, this is a great collection - thanks for posting it.

    ResponderEliminar