1 de abril de 2011

Ultimate Girl Groups

1.- Judy Hughes - Fine Fine Fine

2.- The Du-Ettes - Every Beat of My Heart

3.- Cheryl Williams - Everybody's Happy But Me

4.- Margie and The Formations - Sad Illusion

5.- The Bonnetes - 'Ya Gotta Take a Chance

6.- Madeline Wilson - Dial L For Lonely

7.- The Delicates - Stop Shoving Me Around

8.- The Gems - I'll Be There

9.- Lorraine and The Delights - Baby I Need You

10.- Deena Johnson - I'm a Sad Girl

11.- Norma Jenkins - The Airplane Song

12.- The Dolls - And That Reminds Me

13.- Diane Renay - Can't Help Loving That Man

14.- Mousie and The Traps - It's All in The Way

15.- The Sherrys - Put Your Arms Around Me

16.- Theresa Lindsay - Gotta Find a Way

17.- Les Femmes - Closer

18.- The Beas - Where Do I Go from You

19.- Jeannie King - You've Got a Good Thing Going

20.- The Contessas - I Keep on Keepin' On

21.- The Twans - I Can't See Him Again

22.- The Lovettes - Little Miss Soul

23.- The Peaches - Music to My Ears

24.- Phillis Brown - Oh Baby

25.- The Passionetts - My Fault

26.- Paulette & The Cupids - He'll Wait on Me

Descargar / Download

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario