16 de agosto de 2011

Carnival Northern Soul

1.- So In Love - Barbara Brown Accompanied By George Smith

2.- Leave Me If You Want To - Curby Goggins

3.- Please Come Back - Harry Caldwell

4.- Don't Let Yourself Go - Jimmy Jules

5.- It's Everything About You (That I Love) - Lee Williams & The Cymbals

6.- Lost Love - Lee Williams & The Cymbals

7.- I'll Catch You On The Rebound - Leon &The Metronomes With The Kool Kings Band

8.- Me, Myself And I - Norma Jenkins

9.- I'll Erase You From My Heart - Phil Terrell

10.- I'm Just A Young Boy - Phil Terrell

11.- Love Has Passed Me By - Phil Terrell

12.- I Need A Guy - The Lovettes

13.- Little Miss Soul - The Lovettes

14.- All I Need Is Your Love - The Manhattans

15.- There Goes A Fool - The Manhattans

16.- Wishes - The Metrics

17.- I Say Yeah - The Pets

18.- A Broken Heart Cries - The Pretenders

19. I Wanna Be (Your Everything) - The Pretenders

20.- I Call It Love - The Pretenders

21.- Hey Girl (Where Are You Going) - The Topics

22.- She's So Fine - The Topics

23.- My Love Is Yours Tonight - The Turner Brothers

24.- Cry Cry Cry - Kenneth Ruffin

25.- You Made Me Love You - Little Royal

Descargar / Download

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario