22 de julio de 2011

V.A. - The Best Of The Northern Soul Story 2011

Disc 1

01. Bob Brady And The Con Chords – Everybody’s Goin’ To The Love-In

02. Major Lance – It’s The Beat

03. Johnny Johnson – Breakin’ Down The Walls Of Heartache

04. The Spellbinders – Help Me (Get Myself Back Together Again)

05. Major Lance – Ain’t No Soul (In These Old Shoes)

06. Peaches And Herb – I Need Your Love So Desperately

07. Larry Williams And Johnny Watson – Too Late

08. Little Richard – I Don’t Want To Discuss It

09. The Vibrations – Gonna Get Along Without You Now

10. Shirley Ellis – Soul Time

11. Phillip Mitchell – Free For All (Winner Takes All)

12. Bobbi Lynn – Earthquake

13. Billy Butler – Right Track

14. Major Lance – Investigate

15. Roy Hamilton – Crackin’ Up Over You

16. The Exciters – Blowin’ Up My Mind

17. The Sweet Things – I’m In A World Of Trouble

18. Johnny Moore – Walk Like A Man

19. Willie Kendrick – Change Your Ways

20. The Glories – I Worship You Baby

21. The Cavaliers – Hold On To My Baby

22. Herb Ward – Honest To Goodness

23. Lorraine Chandler – I Can’t Hold On

Descargar / Download

Disc 2

01. Majoe Lance – You Don’t Want Me No More

02. The Charmaines – Eternally

03. Lou Courtney – Trying To Find My Woman

04. Susan Barrett – What’s it Gonna Be

05. Lee David – Temptation Is Call My Name

06. Dana Valery – You Don’t Know Where Your Interest Lies

07. Reperta And The Delrons – Panic

08. Morris Chestnut – Too Darn Soulful

09. Laura Greene – Moonlight Music And You

10. Spiral Staircase – More Today Than Yesterday

11. Shane Martin – I Need You

12. Lou Ragland – I Travel Alone

13. Beverley Ann – You’ve Got Your Mind On Other Things

14. Nancy Ames – I Don’t Want To Talk About It

15. Tony Middleton – Paris Blues

16. The M.V.P.’s – Turnin’ My Heartbeat Up

17. Paul Anka – I Can’t Help Lovin’ You

18. Lorraine Chandler – I Can’t Change

19. Dean Courtney – I’ll Always Need You

20. Bernie Williams – Ever Again

21. The Trammps – Hold Back The Night

22. Tobi Legend – Time Will Pass You By

Descargar / Download

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario