12 de julio de 2011

Various - British Soul Volume 2

1.- Timi Yuro / It'll Never Be Over For Me

2.- Steve Aldo / You're Absolutely Right

3.- John Andrews / It's Just Love

4.- Long John Baldry / The Drifter

5.- Bobby Bennett / I'll Hold You

6.- Elkie Brooks / He’s Gotta Love Me

7.- Jack Hammer / What Greater Love

8.- Samantha Jones / Surrounded By A Ray Of Sunshine

9.- Karol Keyes / One In A Million

10.- Koobas / Sweet Music

11.- Mike Patto / Can't Stop Talkin' Bout' My Baby

12.- Helen Shapiro / He Knows How To Love Me

13.- Mike Vickers / On The Brink

14.- Barry Benson / Stay A Little While

15.- P J Proby / That’s The Tune

16.- Dany Chandelle / Lying Awake

17.- Samantha Jones / And Suddenly

18.- Soulmates / Too Late To Say You’re Sorry

19.- West Five / Just Like Romeo & Juliet

20.- Barry St John / Everything I Touch Turns To Tears

21.- Kenny Lynch / My Own Two Feet

22.- Spice / What About The Music

23.- Mark Loyd / When I’m Gonna Find Her

24.- Gene Latter / Too Busy Thinking About My Baby

25.- Jimmy James / Marble & Iron

26.- Carl Douglas / Sell My Soul To The Devil

Descargar / Download

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario